Subject: FW: Mothers are Wonderful
From: "Ron Hellyer" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fatherhood Foundation'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:21:24 +0930

14th May 2006

  _____  

 
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=561769
> 

Unable
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=872&ContactI
D=91030&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> to read this email? Please
click here
  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 182 - 20th February,2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	
  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>

*	Hello Ron <>  

*	Grandads <>  

*	Laughter <>  

*	Single Dads <>  

*	All you need is Love <>  

*	Thought of the Week <>  

*	Special Feature <>  

*	News  <> & Info 

*	Dad's Prayer <>  

*	About Us <>  

Hello Ron

 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/family_!.jpg>
Mother's Day is a wonderful day of the year, as is Father's Day, ANZAC Day,
Christmas Day, Good Friday etc. What do all these days have in common and
what makes them so special? 

Quite simply, they all represent sacrifice of one sort or another. Secondly,
each of these days are a celebration of 'others'. You see the world does not
revolve around you or me, but we are all on the planet together and we are
all part of our father in heaven's wonderful family.

A great man, after his death, had the words 'others' inscribed on his
tombstone. Perhaps this word could be one of the reasons the word 'mother'
was voted the most beautiful word in the English language. A poll conducted
by www.britishcouncil.org <http://www.britishcouncil.org/>   with over
35,000 people voting from around the world found that the top ten beautiful
words were:

 

1) Mother

2) Passion

3) Smile

4) Love

5) Eternity

6) Fantastic

7) Destiny

8) Freedom

9) Liberty

10) Tranquillity

The word 'father' did not make it into the Top 70 Words. For this reason the
Fatherhood Foundation exists. We are all in the process of lifting the bar
on fatherhood and in due course we can change these sorts of perceptions for
the better. For the time being, mothers are still at the top of the pile!

Carl Bialik, from the Wall Street Journal wrote a very interesting article
about the monetary value of a mother's work in the family.

Flowers, a card and dinner won't cut it for Mother's Day this year. If you
really want to show your working mom you appreciate how much she has done
for you in the past year, write her a check for $85,876. If she's a
stay-at-home mom, the bill comes to US$134,121.

That is how much it would cost to pay professionals to replace a mother's
work at home, according to an estimate from Salary.com Inc., a compensation
consulting firm. But questions have been raised about the study, whose flaws
begin with an online survey that covered only 400 moms and continue with
questionable estimates on how different motherly tasks should be valued --
any time spent acting as "household CEO," for instance, was valued at a
$600,000 annual rate.

Whatever the case we are all aware of the enormous sacrifice and workload
involved in being a mother. My friend Louis D'Alpuget has described a
woman's sacrificial love for her family as covenantal. He maintains, "Women
are covenantal in their relationships from birth whereas men are contractual
in their relationships." Women are happy to be defined by their
relationships whereas
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/woman_kitchen.jpg>
men tend to want to be defined by their job or their earning capacity. Women
can love unconditionally, especially when it comes to their children, but
men seem to have to learn these skills. Maybe that is why Mother's Day is
one of the most celebrated days of the year. Whatever the case, we can all
learn from our wives and also join with our children and fellow Australians
in applauding the mothers of Australia. They are doing an awesome job. The
Fatherhood Foundation honours and thanks you.

Lovework

Hopefully you have got your gifts and Mother's Day cards sorted out, but it
is never too late to say thank you to your mum, and your children's mum, and
encourage your children to do the same.

Mothers are wonderful

Warwick Marsh

________________________________________ 

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in 
age from 25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, 
songwriter, producer and public speaker who likes to think he 
can still laugh at himself.

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Man_Woman_hugging.jp
g>  

Women love to care for their men,

But primarily they need to feel cared for themselves.

John Gray

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/babybaredbwire.jpg> 

Bob and Janet should have known something was up when their babysitter said
she had references but would have to kill them if she shared them. 

Odd News Reports 

*"The license fee for altered dogs with a certificate will be $3 and for
pets owned by senior citizens who have not been altered the fee will be
$1.50." 

*"Dr. Benjamin Porter visited the school yesterday and lectured on
'Destructive Pests.' A large number were present." 

*"The sewer expansion project is nearing completion but city officials are
holding their breath until it is officially finished." 

*"The ladies of the county medical society auxiliary plan to publish a
cookbook. Part of the money will go to the Samaritan Hospital to purchase a
stomach pump." 

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads

 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20looking.jpg>
Altruistic Love of a Father 

By Les Gray

It is nearly forty years ago since the first known father, an Australian,
applied for legal custody of a baby girl and was subsequently grant legal
Custody of his baby daughter by the Supreme Court of New South Wales.

Though this father was granted legal custody of his baby daughter by the
Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Department of Community Welfare and
the Department of Social Security of the Governments of the day refused to
accept the Supreme Court of New South Wales ruling of a father being given
the opportunity and equal rights to raise his baby daughter.

The father was refused any assistance and received no Child Maintenance as
the mother refused to pay any, and the Department of Community Welfare and
the Social Security Department would not force the mother, who deserted the
child, to pay child support as she was a woman. Nor was he granted a single
parent's pension or the equivalent pension that was automatically granted to
single mothers and their children.

Throughout the eight year period that his young daughter was diagnosed as
seriously ill and dying, he was not offered any support or financial
assistance whatsoever from anybody. Forced to give up his career, this
father, his baby daughter and his mother had to survive on his mother's aged
pension.

Due to the harassing attitudes by the Child Welfare Department and their
determination to seize his baby daughter
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20boarding.jpg>
at any given opportunity, the father was forced to fly 4,100 miles over a
period of 10 hours and 50 minutes over night from Sydney to Perth; the
father would then fly back to Sydney on the same night.  This journey was
undertaken many times in order to hide his baby daughter in the care of
mother, to avoid his baby daughter being made a state ward, as this was the
policy of the day.

That Father was Leslie James Gray, now living in Perth, Western Australia.

Contact Les on 0409 988 244

Email: [email-masked] 

 

The above story is taken from a soon-to-be released book by Les Gray titled,
'Altruistic Love of a Father'.

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

  

Titanic Chivalry
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20rescuing.jpg> 

By Carey Roberts, as reported on Manumit Exchange, 27/4/06

It was 94 years ago this month that the unsinkable Titanic collided with a
North Atlantic iceberg. Of the 1,327 passengers on board, 73% of the women
made it to the lifeboats, while only 7% of the men survived. That fateful
night, the bodies of 702 men settled into their watery graves.

Within days of the tragedy, women set out to build a fitting memorial. First
Lady Helen Taft donated the first dollar, explaining she was glad to do this
in gratitude to the chivalry of American manhood.  Of course not everyone
was thrilled. Some argued that the fund-raising efforts were diverting
attention away from the crusade to grant women the right to vote. One
politically-correct person argued, Why not, instead of having the memorial
solely for the heroes of the wreck, have it also for the heroines!

But the grateful ladies persisted. In May of 1931 Mrs. William Howard Taft
unveiled the imposing 15-foot memorial, featuring a man in a Christ-like
crucifix pose. The statue was located in a splendid venue on the banks of
the Potomac River, just a little downstream from Rock Creek.  At the
ceremony, Congressman Robert Luce of Massachusetts pointed out that the
survival of so many women was the reason for this memorial and our presence
here today. Other speeches hailed the chivalry and the men who protected
their families by sacrificing their own lives. Some would say that the
chivalry that is commemorated by the Titanic Memorial is an anachronistic
hold-over from a fading era of male privilege.

But the truth is, chivalry is one of the strongest impulses in the male
psyche. And despite the feminist browbeating of men who hold open doors,
chivalry is very much alive and well.  Chivalry is one of the most potent
forces that has shaped the course of human history. Chivalry impelled
medieval men to rise up and shield their womenfolk from the Mongol invaders.
Chivalry rings throughout the Declaration of Independence, especially its
stirring conclusion: we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred
honor.

One of the great icons of American culture is the southern gentleman who
would freely duel to the death in defence of womanly virtue, or the Rhett
Butler-types who spare nothing so their Scarlett O'Haras can save their
splendid plantations.  Give chivalry its due for the fact that in the United
Kingdom, women are allowed to retire at age 60, while men must sweat and
toil another five years.  It's chivalry, of course, that motivates
legislators to pass laws that exempt women from the military draft.

Even in the heat of battle, chivalry rules the day. Remember Jessica Lynch,
that G.I. Jane-wannabe who passed out after her truck took a wrong turn
behind Iraqi enemy lines? Nine men in her company were shot in the head,
execution-style. But when word filtered back that Lynch was being held in a
remote hospital, an elite assault unit of Navy SEALs, Army Rangers, and Air
Force Pararescue Jumpers volunteered to come to the aid of this 19-year-old
damsel in distress.

Try to match that, Sir Galahad!  Chivalry plays out every day in our
families and communities. That's why men's earnings shoot up as soon as they
get married, so they can provide for their wives and children. These men
accept risky or lonely jobs like asbestos removal or long-haul truck
driving.  And these men work overtime so their dearly-beloveds can live in
their well-appointed dream houses.

And here's the amazing part, these men don't complain.  In December 1965
President Lyndon Johnson was scheduled to turn the first shovelful of dirt
for the gleaming Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.  But the Titanic
Memorial stood in the way of progress.  So the statute was removed to an
obscure Potomac River backwater.  It's not on many tourist maps. But if you
ask around, someone can probably point you to it.  When you arrive, you
won't find any faded flowers placed by grieving widows. But your efforts
will be amply rewarded by the poignant words inscribed on the pedestal: To
the brave men who perished in the wreck of the Titanic April 15, 1912. They
gave their lives that women and children might be saved.

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

   

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/woman_pearls.jpg> 

A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman

 - who is he that can find her?

She is far more precious than jewels 

and her value is far above rubies or pearls.

King Solomon

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Special Feature

Break-ups Can Spark Self Harm

By Michelle Paine

The Mercury (Tasmania)

6 May 2006

You don't have to be crazy to kill yourself, says a men's health expert.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20looking%20away
.jpg> 

Professor John Macdonald said many men who committed suicide had no history
of mental illness or depression. He said suicide prevention strategies
required societal change, not just medical solutions.

"Despite what many people believe, you don't have to be crazy to kill
yourself," said the Professor of Primary Health at the University of Western
Sydney.

"It's often society, not initially mental health problems, which drives men
to kill themselves." Men make up 80 per cent of Australian deaths by
suicide, and most are aged 25 to 44. The rate has been rising since 1979.
"We've known for some years it's men in their middle years killing
themselves," Prof Macdonald said.

"We seem as a nation to have turned our eyes away from this fact.

"It's time social factors, like family breakdown and unemployment, are
considered alongside the need to improve mental health resources." Family
break-up and separation from children were common causes, with separated men
six times more likely to kill themselves than separated women.

"In our society, whatever people say, many men end up with very little
contact with their children and that is recorded as putting them at risk. Of
course that can happen to women too," Prof Macdonald said.

"People might then resort to drugs, lose their jobs and they can be
contributing factors.

"A purely medical response to suicide prevention hasn't been enough to
reverse the horrific statistics.

"It is controversial because it means moving things from a medical
perspective and it's a lot harder to deal with social aspects."

Prof Macdonald was a key speaker at a suicide prevention forum in Sydney
this week. Tasmanian suicide prevention officer Tim Johnson, of POSITIVE,
said positive steps could make a difference.

"The challenge really has to be to recognise what it is men in our society
need, coming up with services that fit them rather than making men fit
what's available," he said.

 
<http://www.themercury.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,19037953%255E346
2,00.html>
http://www.themercury.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,19037953%255E3462
,00.html 

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

 

GREAT NEWS - REDUCE YOUR TAX!!

The Fatherhood Foundation has been approved to receive tax-deductible
donations. Cheques should be made payable to: 

Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund

PO Box 440

Wollongong NSW 2520

For further information go to: 

'About Us' at the end of this newsletter.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Julia&Baby%20Max.JPG
> 

MOTHERS ARE AMAZING

- VALUE YOUR MUM -

Fatherhood Foundation 

Applauds the Mothers of Australia

The Fatherhood Foundation  <http://www.fatherhood.org.au/>
www.fatherhood.org.au has produced two 30 second Community Service
Announcements for Mother's Day this year to applaud and value Aussie mums.
The two adverts feature Julia Bruinenberg, mother of two, and Mark
Bruinenberg.  Mark is a professional photographer and star of the 'Ultimate
Fishing' DVD series.  Julia is a busy mum of baby Max, now 15 weeks old and
Ella, who is 2½ years old.  They can be contacted through
<http://www.bergphotography.com/> www.bergphotography.com.

Warwick Marsh, founder of the Fatherhood Foundation said, "The contribution
mothers make to families has never been properly appreciated.  An American
company, 'Salary.com Inc', has estimated the salary value of a stay-at-home
mum at $134,121 US per year. (AUD $173,037).  This is how much it would cost
to pay professionals to replace a mother's work at home.  Some might
disagree with this figure, but whatever the case, no-one would disagree with
the enormous sacrifice mothers make for their families and the long hours
they work."

Mr Marsh continued, "According to a survey undertaken by the
<http://www.britishcouncil.org/> www.britishcouncil.org the word 'mother' is
the most popular, 'beautiful' word in the English language.  The word father
does not make it into the Top 70, hence the need for the existence of the
Fatherhood Foundation.  Our goal is to help Australia dads become the best
dads in the world, for the sake of their children.  The greatest thing a
father can do for his children is to love his children's mother.  That's why
the Fatherhood Foundation is excited that over 90% of Australia free-to-air
TV stations are playing our 'Value Your Mum' CSAs, promoting the need to
appreciate and value our mums, and our wives, the mothers of our children."

Note: To download a photo of Julia Bruinenberg with her newborn Baby Max
please go to:

 

For more information:

Warwick Marsh - 0418 225 212

Fatherhood Foundation - 02 4272 6677

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]   

 <http://www.fathersonline.org/> www.fathersonline.org 

 ________________________________________________________

 

MEN IN CRISIS 

IN AUSTRALIA

SUPPORT AND COUNSELLING 

Many men feel they are the forgotten in the world of personal change. There
are many centres for women who have problems, virtually none for men.

Men have similar issues to women: relationships, self-esteem, learning how
to cope with changing roles, anger management, parenting and many others.

Are you prepared to have fun and Learn to enjoy Life again?

The breakdown of the old masculine philosophy has left men unsure of their
position in their relationships.

Improve your communications with your family, loved ones, colleagues and
friends in your life for happier rewarding relationships and friendships.

Love and be loved.

Contact our centre today to arrange to speak to one of our understanding
support team in a confidential, safe, sympathetic and understanding non
gender bias environment.

A self help group for men that when appropriate will include couples, family
or group therapy.

Counsellors are all professionally trained with many years experience and
appointments are available on request.

We run various discussions groups for Men and also work in conjunction with
Shared Parenting Family Support Counselling Service of Australia if Shared
Parenting is an issue.

FEES ? Are by Individual Assessment however a full fee will be charged
without 24 hours notice of cancellation of an Appointment.

We are Here to Listen and Care 

Contact Les Gray, Co-ordinator

Mobile: 0409 988 244   Email: [email-masked] 

Perth, Western Australia

IS THE PUBLIC SCHOOL DESTROYING THE MALE CHILD?

by Jeffrey Leving and Glenn Sacks

May 11, 2006
NewsWithViews.com   

A recent Chicago Board of Education report showed that girls enjoy a 63-37%
advantage over boys in gaining admittance to Chicago's eight
selective-enrollment college prep high schools. In response, Chicago Public
Schools CEO Arne Duncan and top administrators at Jones, Whitney Young and
Brooks prep schools are advocating that schools consider "gender weighting."
Yet to balance the scales by employing admissions preferences is misguided.
What's needed instead is a rethinking of the way we educate, beginning at
the earliest levels. 

http://www.newswithviews.com/Sacks/glenn38.htm  

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Thank you for your response and referring me to your colleagues. I
appreciate the support and advice of the group. It gave me a great feeling
to check my inbox and see that my email had been forwarded and discussed by
people I had never met that want to help. It is comforting to feel support
at any level in my matter. 

Jonathan

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I just wanted to say that it has been wonderful seeing your ads on TV- even
out here in Parkes! Thank You for all of your help & encouragement over the
years.

Aleicia

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Hi I am e-mailing this to say how stupid your fatherhood ads are on
televison.

When my daughter sees an ad like that it really upsets her, she was molested
by her father, and you people advertise every child should be with there
father!!

You people should think of the ones that have been molested by there father.

In my eyes as a mother, it's a load of bullshit.

WAKE UP!!!!!

Maree

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Point taken with "Trapped in the Glass Cellar" but I didn't like it. I feel
the article is a little negative and to be fair on wives/women they put
their fair share in most times. As you know, many women are "unsung heroes"
as well. Balance is a key in this area of fatherhood and family so please
make sure that your material sends out LOVE rather than controversy. I don't
want to sound too strong I'm just giving some "food for thought" and I'm
definitely not saying I've arrived - far from it! Anyway, keep up the good
work and I'm sure you've placed the article in to provoke men into action
and to give encouragement to men.

Regards

Timothy Banfield

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

you certainly have an interesting and emotive issue this month  -  thought
provoking. It had been a question of why Anzac Day was so well attended.
This seems to be a logical answer.

Regards 

Jim

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Below is a letter I have sent to the Melbourne Age. 

It was disappointing to read in Melbourne's The Age newspaper (Tuesday
9/5/06) Farah Farouque's article captioned, 'One for boomers, breeders and
PM's heartland.'  Whether it was the journalist herself, or an Age
sub-editor, who used the word 'breeders' to describe parents, was
disappointing and could be construed by many as offensive. One wonders if Ms
Farouque is a parent herself, as it's highly unlikely she would talk about
herself in such a manner.

The Age appears to want to disenfranchise a whole class of Australians who
contribute to our national well being through personal sacrifice in raising
the next generation.  The pejorative term 'breeders' is regularly used by
the Lesbian and Gay community to disparage heterosexuals parents.  There is
no place in a respected publication for such sloppy journalism.  Come on
Age, lift your game. 

Alan Barron

Convenor

www.memucan.net <http://www.memucan.net/>  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I think the source of many evils for failed marriages with the devastating
effects for women, children and particularly men is the power that
men-hating feminists have acquired over the law, the courts, the
universities, etc. That is not news for you, obviously.

I just wanted to share with you the situation as I perceive it in Australia
in General - which I realize is not that different from the situation in the
US and many other countries.

Below is the text I have been circulating over the last few days in
particular to politicians and hopefully an important source of support: the
bishops of the Anglican and Catholic churches in Australia.

We need to continue making people aware that no matter what "fair" laws are
produced they are not going to work in helping separated couples and
divorcing men in particular, if the counselling services are provided by
men-hating feminists working in "new relationship centres financed by the
taxpayers.

Paul And Mates

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Please find below some quotes from Prof John MacDonald, Western Sydney
University.

The system is killing separated Dads

Quote #1: Professor John Macdonald said many men who committed suicide had
no history of mental illness or depression. He said suicide prevention
strategies required societal change, not just medical solutions. "Despite
what many people believe, you don't have to be crazy to kill yourself," said
the Professor of Primary Health at the University of Western Sydney.

"It's often society, not initially mental health problems, which drives men
to kill themselves."

Quote #2: Men make up 80 per cent of Australian deaths by suicide, and most
are aged 25 to 44. The rate has been rising since 1979. "We're known for
some years it's men in their middle years killing themselves," Prof
Macdonald said. "We seem as a nation to have turned our eyes away from this
fact.

Quote #3: "It's time social factors, like family breakdown and

unemployment, are considered alongside the need to improve mental health
resources." Family break-up and separation from children were common causes,
with separated men six times more likely to kill themselves than separated
women. "In our society, whatever people say, many men end up with very
little contact with their children and that is recorded as putting them at
risk. Of course that can happen to women too," Prof Macdonald said.

Regards

Tom

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Re: Kokoda Trail

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I met Peter Ryan last year for the first time.  He is very sharp and has a
great sense of humour.

You should enjoy this story.

Kitamoto was the man Peter met up with in the Lae International Hotel in the
mid 1980's on one of his 25 trips back to PNG over the years.

There were 3 Japanese men across the restaurant.  One spoke English and
asked him what he was doing in PNG.

He told him he had been here during the War in 1943 up in the Sarawaged
Range behind the Japanese lines.  When this was translated the elder
gentleman across the table leaned forward and asked through the interpreter
what his call sign was.  When Peter told him though the interpreter the man
became very excited and jumped up and bowed to him and went to shake Peter's
hand.  He told Peter though the interpreter.  He had tried for 2 years to
hunt him down with his men and kill him.

Peter said to me. "How can you continue to hate the Japanese after something
like that?"  " He was doing his duty as I was doing mine.  Even though he
organised the attack which killed my close friend, I had to let it go then."

He is presently working for the Ombudsman in Vic. trying to get put a stop
to excessive corruption in the Police Force there.

Ian Priestly

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Mother%20and%20Son.j
pg> 

Dear God

Thank you for mothers,

who give life to our children.

Thank you for mothers, 

who give and live for our children.

Thank you for mothers

because without a mother, 

I wouldn't be a father

and I wouldn't be able to call this

Dad's Prayer.

back to top  <> 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

About Us

Mission Statement & Help Us!

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/client_images/fathers_issue163-10th%20
October,2005_Foundation%20Logo%20180.jpg> 
Mission Statement 

The Fatherhood Foundation is a charitable, non profit incorporated
association with a goal to inspire men to a greater level of excellence as
fathers, by encouraging and educating them, thereby renewing and empowering
families.

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/rr.asp?s=3393&v=300&c=21&u=http://www.
ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html> Click here for more information
about us 

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation is a Harm Prevention Charity. 
Fatherlessness and inadequate fathering has been proven to be a   source of
harm. 
The Fatherhood Foundation helps children by promoting excellence  in
fathering. Excellent fathers are in word and deed: responsible, involved,
protective, loving and committed to the well-being of their children and
their children's mother.
 
The Fatherhood Foundation believes that the key to life is giving.  That's
why this newsletter is given freely without expectation.  
Life is also about relationships.  
That's what being a good father is all about, developing relationships with
your loved ones.
 
If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation Public
Fund and receive tax deductibility:
Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund 
(Name, address and amount details must be emailed for a receipt for tax
deductibility)
Westpac Branch Wollongong
BSB: 032 695
A/C: 25-5558 
 
Or mail cheque and address details to:
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA
 
The Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund  is a public fund listed on the
Register of Harm Prevention Charities under Subdivision 30_EA of the Income
Tax Assessment Act 1997.

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish to
receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or send an
email to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top  <> 

	
Click
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=858&Contact
ID=91030> Here to Unsubscribe